"Without followers on Twitter, not only will be you lonely, but your tweets will not get out to potential buyers. Gaining Twitter followers is relatively simple; gaining followers in your target audience is where things get a bit tricky.

If you’re new to Twitter, the best place to start is to follow people that interest you. How do you find out who is on Twitter that interests you? Check for a “follow me on twitter” link or image on the blogs you read, the Flickr photostreams you follow, and other places you’re already frequenting, including profiles of sellers that interest you on ArtFire andEtsy. Chances are at least a few of those people are on Twitter. I would also suggest checking out celebrities like Martha Stewart, or brands and shows you love. There’s no harm in having some fun while being productive!"....


To keep reading my article please visit the Handmade News Marketing Department where it was first published.

1 Response
  1. Unknown Says:

    I hope this doesn’t overlap much with what’s already been said but I’ve been compiling data on the different techniques for the past few weeks and thought I’d share… I put everything up here: http://themetricsystem.rjmetrics.com/2009/07/21/how-to-get-twitter-followers-the-definitive-guide/


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!