There's not a whole lot of change to share with you since last week but I took pictures to document my garden adventures anyways! 

I think the pepper plant and the tomato plant have grown a bit. The pepper plant is definitely standing up straighter. Other than that we only seem to be growth lots of fungi! lol! 

Oh, and I also couldn't resist showing of our doggies (what else was I supposed to entertain you with? hehe). 

Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll have more "growth" to show you than just the ridiculous mushrooms :) 








1 Response
  1. Carol Says:

    Aw...GOGGIES!!!! So cute. As for the growth, at least you have tomato plants. I was gonna buy em, but they only had em in 9 packs at the place I went to. Way too many for just 2 people.


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!