"If you have researched how to increase your on-line sales, you’ve surely been told to start a blog. Blogging is a trend that has passed the test of time; I have even seen people’s “dogs” blogging.

Blogs can certainly increase traffic to your on-line shop, but traffic doesn’t always mean sales. You will have to work for your blog if you want it to work for you.

Blogs aren’t something to take lightly. They can be time consuming, and an out-of-date blog can damage your on-line presence. If you already feel pinched for time, this might not be the right time to start a blog (unless you’re ready to juggle your time even more)...."


To keep reading my article please visit the Handmade News Marketing Department where it was first published.

1 Response
  1. Carol Says:

    Hi, it's me Carol, I think you are right on all accounts. It took me about two months to take the dive into blogging. It is really time consuming if you have to work too hard on articles to write and product to show. As far as sales, you got me. But am willing to work hard to see if it pays off with time.


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!