I've got exciting news! I've set the date for the online opening of my Etsy shop for Batty's Bath!

The shop will officially open the week of February 14 - 20th, my reading week at university. This will give me lots of time (since I don't have classes) to add lots of products to my shop and process all the orders (fingers crossed) that will come in after the opening.

Sign up to be notified of the opening at the Batty's Bath Etsy shop and then stay tuned because I'll be adding a whole selection of products right after the official opening. I'll also be giving free products away to fans of the Batty's Bath Facebook fan page so make sure you're a fan for your chance at free goodies!

While you wait I'll leave you with a sneak peek of things to come with this picture. Can you guess what scent this soap is? ;)
Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses

  1. Batty Says:

    nope :) someone guessed it correct on the fan page if you're interested in doing some hunting for the answer ;)


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!