Seasonal Surprise Die Cut Packs are Here!

If you love to make cards or scrapbook, especially around the holidays, then these packs are just what you need! Each pack comes with 25 handmade seasonal appropriate die cuts made from high quality cardstock. You'll get a good variety in each pack personally put together and made by me. Not only are these a great way to get a variety of die cuts, but they are also a great if you're not sure exactly what you want - they are sure to inspire you!

Right now I offer a Halloween and a Christmas surprise die cut pack. They can be purchased in my ArtFire or Etsy shop. If you have any questions or would like more information don't hesitate to contact me. I also love custom orders so don't be shy if you're looking for something specific :)

0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!