Above: The pumpkin seeds I planned last weekend have REALLY done well inside! I'll be planting them in the garden outside this week because they have quickly out grown the vase I have them. It also looks like the threat of cold weather has passed so they should be ok outside. I hoping they don't die after the replant! I'm worried that they wont get enough sun out in the garden but they can't stay inside forever! Wish my little pumpkins the best of health!



Above: The roots have quickly taken over the vase! I'm so glad i planted them in this clear vase because the roots look so darn cool!!!




Above: You know it wouldn't be a garden update without a picture of the fungi that we don't try to grow but nonetheless it's the thing that does the best in our yard! *sigh*





Above: The pepper plant and the tomato plant are doing REALLY well. I'll be transferring one of them to a different pot this week after I pick the extra pot up from my mom's place. They should thrive even more when they have more space to "themselves".




Above: The biggest pumpkin sprout outside right now. There's only 2 or 3 other ones and they are VERY VERY small. I think the rest really did die. Hopefully these little guys are fighters and will make it!




Above: The peas are doing great as well! They have really come a long way in the past 2 weeks!




Above: The onions are still thriving as well. I don't know how to know when they are ready to be harvested. Anyone know? Please leave a comment if you have any tips! I think I'll plant more this week because the cucumbers are no where to be found. I think I'll use that space for more onions so we'll have a continuous supply :)


0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!