Today's feature is Pumpkinrot.com.

I stumbled across Pumpkinrot.com eons ago and completely fell in love with all the ghastly goodies!

My absolute favourite thing on this site is the amazing scarecrows. The pictures below are a few of my favourite creatures found on the Pumpkinrot.com site. Be sure to check it out for yourself!








"Freaky Friday Feature" is a weekly feature on my blog for all the "Hallo-weenies" out there that share my love for creep-tastic finds! If you have any ghoulish goodies that you'd like to see featured on a "Freaky Friday Feature" post, don't be shy and leave a comment on any of the "Freaky Friday Feature" blog posts. You never know, I might just use your suggestion ;)
0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!