Yes, I said "Yart" sale! Being a Canadian I had to backspace my "Yard Sale" title and change it to "Yart Sale" - something I'll get used to because honestly, you don't want to miss out on the Etsy Supply Street Team Yart Sale

The sale is running from June 10th (today!) until June 14th

She's Batty Designs is participating and will be offering special deals during the Yart Sale.  There is a number of other wicked supplier shops so don't miss out on all their Yart Sale deals! This is the perfect time to stock up on craft supplies!

Check out all the info at the Etsy Supply Street Team Blog

Happy shopping! 


1 Response
  1. Good luck with the sale!

    I gave you a Lovely Blog Award. Stop by my blog if you'd like to play. :)
    http://blog.spottedsparrow.com/2009/06/award-show.html


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!