As the week closes I have to say that this week truly was the week of custom orders! I averaged 3 custom orders a day over this week and I couldn't be happier! I really love custom orders because they stretch my creative muscle! Here's a look at a couple of the orders that went out this week. 




If you would like a custom order please have a look at some of the crafty things I have to offer at my ArtFire or Etsy shops. I list more items in my ArtFire shop but since I know some of you are die-hards for Etsy I'll occasionally list items there as well :) 

I hope everyone had a great week too and the weekend is equally as sweet. I'll be listing even more die cuts and crafty supplies in my shops so watch for them because I have a lot to share in the coming week. I can't wait to see what the weeks to come will hold... 
0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!