"You have your shop open, your blog is up, and you have stocked up on shipping supplies. So now what? You are just itching for sales. You are sure your creations are the best they can be and know there’s a market for your goodies. It’s time to get the word out!

You will not be able to sell your products if you do not have decent, clear pictures and creative, well thought out item descriptions. Even with high traffic, these two elements will make or break your online sales".........

To keep reading my article please visit the Handmade News Marketing Department where it was first posted. 
1 Response
  1. Wowie, I am working on getting my stores up, but I am working on stuff to sell, and where to sell online for now.
    I will have to check out the rest of your links there. Thanks! :)


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!