Personalized Hand Stamped Key Chain

Personalized Hand Stamped Key Chain | by: riskybeads

riskybeads says:

Check out the rest of the tips here in the Etsy forum.


1. Send a freebie along with each order. Make sure it’s something that people would want. Perhaps a scaled down version of another product or a sustainable marketing item like a magnet, etc. A thank you card goes a long way as well!

2. Invite customers to join your mailing list. (I’ve been using the PayPal Customer Service option, and I’ve added about 20 people since I started it. To do this, log into PayPal and go to: My Account/Profile/Selling Preferences/Custom Payment Pages/Option tab –> scroll down to see mailing list option.)

3. Send a coupon for their next purchase. You can do this by getting cheap biz cards printed as coupons or just put a label or paper coupon in the package. I often use labels because it allows me to customize my marketing materials. Most of the coupons I get from other sellers offer 5-10% off. I offer 15% off an order of $50 or more. Remember, not everyone will use their coupon, so there’s no need to stress about what you offer. Send more than 1 coupon to encourage sharing and/or offer a referral discount. I offer my customers 15% off any item of their choice if they refer a new custom to me!

4. Send a brochure with FANTASTIC pictures of other products you sell. Perhaps offer a discount or coupon as part of the brochure. Using a brochure or postcard works nicely because people can easily show your products to folks who aren’t online… co-workers in the lunch room, etc. You can keep it relative. If a person buys Lavender Body Butter from you, maybe send a brochure with pics/info on your other lavender products.

5. Invite your customer to a future secret sale–not too far in the future, say 2-3 weeks max AND/OR unveil a secret product and offer it early to your existing custom base.



1 Response
  1. Meghann Says:

    Great ideas, thanks for sharing :)


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!