This may sound crazy coming for me (a paper artist) but no matter how hard I try, origami and I just can't seem to get a long haha. I'm always amazed at the wonderful things people are doing with paper these days! Check out the projects below that I found while surfing around the web! You can also see more projects like this here. If anyone tries these (and succeed) you NEED to make me a youtube video so I can figure it out too :)

Curler CuboctahedronSmall Rhombicuboctahedron

Curler Cuboctahedron
[instructions] [about]

Curler Small Rhombicuboctahedron
[instructions] [about]

Curler IcosidodecahedronSnapology Icosahedron

Curler Icosidodecahedron
[instructions] [about]

Icosahedron
[instructions] [about]

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!