I know Christmas is still months and months away but I look for neat holiday craft ideas all year long! Every once and a while I come across a tutorial for something that I haven't seen before or have never thought about how something fairly ordinary was made until coming across a tutorial for it. In this case, I came across a blog post that shows you have to make your own glitter ornaments. They aren't reinventing the wheel here, but I LOVE glitter! Any chance I get to use it, I'm going to take it! These Christmas ornaments are pretty, easy to make, and can be customized to suit your holiday decor! I think I might have to try to make some black ornaments along with some orange ones :)
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. For some added fun you can use glow in the dark glitter. Great for halloween trees. :0 )


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!