"If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity, you will have men who deal likewise with their fellow men."
- St. Francis of Assisi



"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Suess



"..that country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights linger, and midnights stay. That country composed in the main of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced away from the sun. That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain..."
- Ray Bradbury



"Listen! The wind is rising, and the air is wild with leaves. We have had our summer evenings, now for October eves!"
-Unknown



"I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle.But if you cant handle me at me my worst then you sure as hell dont deserve me at my best"
- Marilyn Monroe



"Live simply, so others may simply Live!"
- Mahatma Gandhi


Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Great quotes! I love Marilyn's. Thank you for sharing.


  2. Anonymous Says:
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!