I know I'm not the only one freezing up here in Canada, and also pretty sure I'm not the only one that would rather be hibernating than facing winter! Unfortunately, complete hibernation isn't an option for most of us so we have to suck it up and keep warm the best we can.... grin and bare it so to speak. That's where Creatiknit comes in! Creatiknit is a cozy shop on Etsy that offers lots of fab stuff to keep us northerners warm when old man winter is being a total jerk! Creatiknit is run by a super friendly mother of 3 (I love chatting with her on twitter) who can't put her knitting needles down (thankfully for us!).

Check out some of the cozy, pretty, and practical items that are currently available in her shop below. Yes, even your timmy's cup and apple can stay warm! ;)








1 Response
  1. CreatiKnit Says:

    Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! You are the best! :)


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!