The ℬitty ℬatty’s Soap Line
The ℬitty ℬatty’s ℬath Line is a line of soaps I created for people like me who have trouble gripping a full sized bar of soap. I have small hands which makes it hard to get my fingers around a full sized bar of soap. Small hands combined with Ankylosing Spondylitis, a degenerative bone disease, make it hard to grip things because my hands are often swollen. This is where the ℬitty ℬatty’s ℬath Line comes in! These soaps are small enough to fit in the palm of my hand and shaped in a way that makes it easy to cup them in your hand. This has made life (at least in the shower) so much easier for me and I hope you will find them helpful too! ☺


❤ The Soap ❤
Batty’s Bath Handmade Shea butter Soap is smooth, creamy and rich. It contains lots of nourishing shea butter, which acts as a great moisturizer for the skin. This soap is primarily made out of a vegetable based glycerin. This glycerin draws moisture out of the air to benefit skin health and cleanse without stripping or upsetting the delicate natural pH balance necessary for soft, heavy skin. Since this soap uses no heavy animal oils, it rinses clean without leaving a soapy film behind. This soap is free of surfactants and propylene glycol.

**VEGAN FRIENDLY**


Benefits of Batty’s Bath Shea Butter Soap:
❤ made especially for people who have trouble gripping a full size bar of soap
❤ fits in the palm of your hands
❤ highly moisturizing formula
❤ skin conditioning benefits from 100% natural shea butter
❤ rinses clean away
❤ luxurious lather
❤ cleanses without stripping skin of its natural oils
❤ no animal testing
❤ vegan ingredients
❤ biodegradable
❤ fresh ingredients
❤ made in small batches for superior quality control
❤ eco-friendly packaging

Head over to my Etsy shop to get your own Bitty Batty soap today!
Labels: , | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Meghann Says:

    BRILLIANT! I love this idea -I hope you sell TONS :)


  2. Marjorie Says:

    they look so yummy with the little decorations on the tops :)



.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!