To celebrate the grand opening of Batty's Bath online, I'm giving away a years worth* of lip balm to one lucky winner!

This is the easiest contest you will ever enter because all you have to do is retweet this tweet!

The winner will receive 1 lip balm per month for the next year! Who wouldn't want to win handmade highly moisturizing lip balm that will have your lips looking their best?! Each lip balm is smooth, creamy and super yummy! Batty's Bath lip balm nourishes lips by restoring moisture so they look and feel soft and smooth.... definitely something you want to have on you at all times :)
4 Responses
  1. Unknown Says:

    OOOH! I sure could use some lip balm! Off to enter!


  2. It would definatley be a dream come true! I ♥ lipbalm!


  3. Meghann Says:

    Woot! I retweeted :)


  4. katrinna Says:

    Great giveaway. And, since I love your blog, I've nominated you for a Sunshine Blog Award. You can pick it up over at mine ----> http://sheshoes.blogspot.com


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!