Now that I'm engaged, I'm on the hunt for cool wedding ideas and inspirations! I've started following a bunch of wedding blogs and am finding all kinds of cool things. We'll be having a fall/halloween wedding but I'm having fun checking out all kinds of wedding themes and ideas. Each week I'll try to share with you some of the best of the best that I come across. A tip to anyone that might actually be attending my wedding, I wont be sharing anything that you might actually see at ours! I wouldn't want to spoil anything :) Now, on with this week's finds!


Click any of the pictures for the credits and to get more info on my fav picks!


























Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Carol Says:

    I love your selections. I think my favorite is the cake. Is it real?


  2. Julia Says:

    those cup cakes with marshmellows look so yummy. That cake is amazing as well.


  3. Tak Says:

    Wow, that cake is amazing! But, I think it might take the attention away from the bride!!!


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!