This is my make-swift light box! If you ever wondered how I take my product pictures, here's a little peek.

The lights were made my Drew (he's a wise when it comes to lighting and electrical stuff). The frosted square is actually from a clothing storage unit we have. The unit came with 3 squares that connect and stack on each other. I just took the top part off to use it for my photography needs. I figured this was a lot easier than actually MAKING a real light box. The blue you see is just 2 sheets of 12x12 card stock. As you can imagine, I have a lot of card stock to choose from lol.

I'll probably share some photography tips in the future when using a set up like this, but for now I'll just leave you with the picture ;)


1 Response
  1. Carol Says:

    Thanks for the light box photo. I have been working on one but not happy yet. I do like yours. Thanks for the share. Have a great weekend. I love your articles.


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!