This is season I'm featuring these paper ornaments that double as a mini greeting cards. They are prefect to give to your friends and family to let them know you are thinking of them.

After someone receives one of these paper ornaments and reads the special message that you wrote for them, they will want to hold on to them because they look super cute on holidays trees! They aren't just a mini greeting card, they are a personalized paper present that will be cherished for years to come.

They can be purchased in a pack that includes 4 different designs or can be purchased separately. I'm welcome to large custom orders so if I don't have enough listed in my shop, feel free to contact me.
1 Response
  1. Meghann Says:

    I LOVE these! they are genius :)


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!