Today is World Card Making Day!
I hope everyone gets a chance to make a card or two today. If you're not crafty, I hope you receive a card from one of your craftier friends :)

For some inspiration, check out the Cards R Us Guild on Artfire! There's lots of talented crafters working away to bring you awesome handmade cards!

Also, don't forget that I'm a card making-aholic! Seriously! It's totally my addiction haha. You can see my creations on Etsy and Artfire.

I was trolling around today to checkout what Etsy and Artfire had to offer for handmade cards. Here are some of my favorite picks from other sellers:



1 Response
  1. I only have to make about 300 cards today. HAHA. Hard core world card day celebration!!


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!