I smiled and laughed out loud with joy this afternoon when I opened a package that came in the mail today!! My good friend Cindy from "My Doggie and Me" sent me this personalized make up case!! She knows so me so well because it's totally PERFECT!! Orange and black (my fav colours) and BATS!!! Many of you know me as "shes batty" so you know how fitting this is! Mr.Bones likes it too! He's hanging on to it and displaying it proudly in our living room! I can't wait to show everyone at our Halloween party!!!

Thank you SOOOO SOOOO much Cindy!! *hugs*

Labels: | edit post
5 Responses
  1. Garnet Lese Says:

    That is too cute!! What a nice present. I'd keep an eye on Mister Bones, though, I'm not sure he's going to let go of it easily. ;-)


  2. Jaime I am so glad you like it :) I saw the fabric and immediately thought of you :) The makeup bag was toatlly made on my embroidery machine, I LOVE that machine!! When you use it consider it a hug from a long distance friend.
    xoxox


  3. Batty Says:

    I can't thank you enough!!! You're so thoughtful! Today is like Christmas morning (Batty Style!!!) lol



  4. Jannadu Says:

    What a great friend you have and an adorable gift. Lucky you.I don't think I have ever seen anyone in sooo many places. You must spend your entire day online? I wish I still had that much energy. Go get em She's Batty Designs.


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!