xmasss.jpgBEFORE THE HOLIDAYS.

With Halloween just around the corner, and Christmas close behind it, there's no time to waste! Handmade sellers need to make sure they are ready for the Holiday season and have completed the "leg work" prior to the rush of buyers surfing Etsy, Artfire and 1000 Markets looking for unique Christmas gifts.

I've compiled a quick reference list to help you plan your marketing campaigns before and during the holidays. This reference will be in two parts. Today I will share with you the things you need to do before the holiday season starts, and tomorrow I'll share with you the things you need to do during the holiday season. Feel free to add to my list in the comments below. Let's get started!


DURING THE HOLIDAYS

In my previous article, I shared a checklist of marketing tasks to do before the holiday season starts. In this article, I’ll help you know what to do during the holiday season. If you know what you need to do before the holiday season starts you can plan ahead and be prepared. Let’s jump right into the checklist because after all, there’s no time to waste!

0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!