Batty Live!

That's right, I'll be live and in the flesh at the Bazaar of the Bizarre on October 25, 2009! If you'll be in the Toronto area and want to meet me and see my arts and crafts in person, then make sure you don't miss this event. It runs from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and will be held at Pia Bouman School of Dance at 6 Noble Street, Toronto, Ontario. Check out the facebook event page for more information.

There will be tons to see because I wont be the only one there. There will be tons of artists, clothing designers, craft-folk, publishers and other independent markers of all things exotic, whimsical and macabre. I can't wait to meet everyone and do some shopping of my own!

Hope to see you all there!
0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!