I recently did another order for a custom photo invitation. Above is the result :)
(You'll notice that the private info is blurred out to protect my buyer).

I really love doing custom photo cards because it gives me a chance to use my graphic design skills. This one was particularly fun to make because Mitchell is so darn cute :)

You can get your own custom photo invitation or card design by purchasing one of the listings in my shop. I even do custom photo designs for Christmas cards! They seem to be a favorite, and it's what I use for my own Christmas cards. You can check out the designs I used for my own Christmas cards for the last 3 years in my shop. :)

Can't wait to see some of the new photos I'll get to work with.
0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!