Do you use the same ornaments for Halloween and Christmas? I sure do! I had to make a Christmas card that was a bit more spooky than the usual type of Christmas card design. This card is an original gocco print and I printed this design on red and dark navy cardstock. I don't know if I'll be printing this design again so snag it before it's gone :)

The card says "Wishing You a Haunting Holiday" and was inspired by Tim Burton's Nightmare Before Christmas. It measures 5.5 x 4 inches and is blank inside for you to add your own personal message.

3 Responses
  1. Sneddonia Says:

    Love those! I thought of The Nightmare Before Christmas as soon as I saw them :)


  2. Meghann Says:

    Soo cool! Great job :)


  3. Carol Says:

    You are so out there, got to love them. But Christmas yiks, smile.


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!