I had the honor of interviewing Shannon Ivins of Pigatropia Studio’s. Shannon is an artist who uses her art to help animals all over the USA. I was interested to know what marketing strategies she uses to ensure sales and help those who cannot help themselves.

Here's an peak at that interview....

 "What “online” marketing strategies are you currently using?

I have a couple online strategies going right now. The biggest one would be www.blockheadradio.com ads. Since I stated promoting with them my site traffic has doubled. I also found you have to have multiple shops (it is not a good idea to have all your eggs in one basket). I started off with one shop on Etsy. I found out about ArtFire not to long ago and set up a shop there as well. I soon found myself wanting to set up more shops including shops at DeviantArt and Fine Art America. I soon found out that blogging was an awesome way to promote not only myself but fellow artists. The more I help other artists the better my shop seems to do.  I started trading for items to giveaway on my blog to promote not only that artist but all the artists on my blog. I not only feature other artists on my blog I feature animal rescues and causes that I like. I use byhand.me to promote all of my shops in one place. I use that blog to promote by doing giveaway's....... "



0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!