Hello Cat Nappers, Minou here! I’m a cat who’s looking for a second chance at a good home. While I wait at the shelter for my forever family to find me I thought I’d do something productive! I can’t cat nap all the time after all! I know how desperately the Ontario SPCA needs support to help cats like me and I’m so thankful that the Ontario SPCA was there to take me in when I was no longer wanted by my family. It was a really sad day but the staff at the Ontario SPCA welcomed me with open arms and told me how sweet and pretty I am! I felt loved again! To show them my thanks I started the Cat Nappers Team for the Ontario SPCA Friends for Life Walk-a-thon! I hope that other cats and cat lovers will join me in supporting the OSPCA! Just because the dogs will be getting all the attention the day of the walk doesn’t mean we can’t show our support. Besides, who wants to walk around when you could be having a cat nap?! Join with me by CAT NAPPING the day of the walk while helping homeless animals like me! Together, the Cat Nappers Team can ensure that the Ontario SPCA will be able to care for other felines like myself that find themselves in a sticky situation. What would I have done if the OSPCA wasn’t there to take me in? A scary thought indeed! Rather than thinking about that, let’s think pledges! I’m determined to put the FUN back in fundraiser – between my cat naps of course! Join me wont you?

http://ontariospca.akaraisin.com/t/catnappers.aspx

Paws”-itively Yours,
Minou



0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!