I just received this award from "Simply Happy, Simply Everything"

Here are the rules:
List 7 things you love and then pass the award on to 7 people..tagging them and letting them know they won!  You can copy the picture of the award and put it on your sideboard letting the whole wide world know you are KReATIV!

So here are the 7 things I love:
1. I love Halloween and all things spooky! 
2. I love autumn - the small, the colours, the crispness in the air....
3. I love staying up late and sleeping in even later
4. I love my drew bear.
5. I love all our rescued animals 
6. I love my job! Working for an animal shelter and giving animals a second chance doesn't feel like work at all!
7. I love all things crafty - paper crafts, sculpture, photography, candle making, etc etc etc! 

I am awarding the KREaTIV award to:

2 Responses
  1. Anne-Marie Says:

    Thank you for the awesome award. I appreciate it!


  2. Cathe Holden Says:

    Thank you so much for passing on your award! You have a great blog!!


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!