1.
Poe and Ice Bat - So Happy Together, 2. Day 3, 3. Elvira Mistress of the Dark by Electric Tiki Design, 4. Ding Dong! The Witch is Dead!

I thought I would share just a few of my favs from around Flickr. It's no secret that I'm a fan of creepy, quirky and crafty things. The above group of pix really captures some of my most favorite things: kooky crafty critters, the Nightmare Before Christmas, Elvira, and The Wizard of Oz. 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far! Today I wrote an exam (thank goodness that is over!), hung out with my best friend, and now I'm relaxing with my man. All the dogs are relaxing too. It's a peaceful household :) 



I should also mention that St. Patrick's Day is coming up quickly! I'll be running "Animal Lovers Day" on St. Patrick's Day to teach kids how to be humane citizens. It should be fun :) My shop has a few goodies that are perfect for St. Patrick's Day. Check them out if you're interested: 





0 Responses

.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!