I am totally blushing after realizing my etsy shop was featured on Indie Galore!! I did a google search of "she's batty designs" to see what was coming up and after checking out the images that came up I saw that one of my pictures from my shop was on a blog that I had never seen. I followed the link and saw that my shop and 3 of my cards were featured! How fabulous! I haven't had very many features so I'm truly grateful to Indie Galore! I'm just sorry it took me this long to find the feature! I guess I should be checking those google searches more often.  If anyone else out there has featured me please let me know and I'll be sure to post up a thank you :)
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. I gave you a blog award, come to my blog to check it out! =)


.

Bookmark and Share



Advertise your Arts & Crafts on this site & others for FREE!!